An attractive individual property, seamlessly blending traditional style with modern flare. Offering exceptional light, spacious and versatile accommodation, the property is finished to a high specification throughout to meet the demands of the most discerning of buyers.
Built of heritage-style red brick and painted pebbledash elevations under a traditional rosemary clay tile roof, this attractive new-build sits comfortably within the established village street scene. Interior finishes include bespoke contemporary Shaker-style kitchen cabinetry and Silestone worksurfaces, beautiful engineered-oak flooring laid in Herringbone style, patterned tiled flooring to hall and bathrooms, and contemporary well-appointed bathroom and en-suite sanitaryware and fittings. Underfloor heating is installed throughout the ground floor for comfort, and the property benefits from an air source heat pump. With a considered design and meticulous choice of materials, the home provides well-thought-out space suited for today’s modern living.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, two of which are most generous, and a spacious en-suite to the principal bedroom 1. Particularly worthy of note is the en-suite, which is beautifully finished with large format terrazzo patterned and matt finish brick tiles and features a large walk-in shower, wall-hung vanity basin and concealed cistern w.c. Also to the first floor is a well-appointed family bathroom, designed to pair with the en-suite.
Hallway: 4.18m x 1.44m (13.71ft x 4.72ft)
Living Room: 6.8m x 3.4m (22.3ft x 11.2ft)
Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.1m x 4.47m (20ft x 14.7ft)
Utility: 2.65m x 1.78m (8.7ft x 5.84ft)
Bedroom 1: 6.42m (max) x 3.05m (21.1ft x 10ft)
Bedroom 2: 4.17m x 3.28m (max) (13.7ft x 10.8ft)
Bedroom 3: 2.97m x 2.8m (9.7ft x 9.2ft)
Outside, the property is set well back from the road and overlooks a small green. There is a new block-paved driveway and parking for two vehicles to the front of the property, along with decorative slate-chipping borders and planted beds. To the side of the property is gated access and a paved path leading to an enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn and with generous paved patio area for al-fresco dining.
Developed by well-regarded local developers Bowson Leeway, renowned for producing bespoke, beautiful, high-end homes. Ready for occupation.
Haslingfield is a much-admired village lying just 6 miles southwest of Cambridge, surrounded by rolling countryside over which there are many fine walks (including one to nearby Grantchester). The village is well served by a store/shop, café, village hall and a post office.
There is a very well-regarded village primary school and the highly regarded Comberton Village College, being top of the league tables for a number of years, is just a few miles away. Rail links to London are available from Cambridge as well as nearby Foxton and Shepreth stations and the M11 motorway (junctions 11 and 12) are within a few minutes’ drive. There is also a regular bus service to Cambridge.
CONSTRUCTION AND EXTERNAL FINISHES:
• Traditional cavity construction (block / brickwork)
• Red multi textured brick with painted pebble dash above
• Rosemary clay tiled roof
• High performance composite front door
• Windows double glazed flush casement upvc (white)
• Sliding French doors (anthracite grey)
• Bespoke contemporary shaker kitchen units
• Silestone work surfaces (white)
• Graphite grey granite composite sink
• SMEG integrated electric fan assisted oven
• SMEG induction hob with stainless steel hood
• Integrated fridge / freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Wood flooring (engineered solid oak herringbone pattern)
HEATING AND WATER SYSTEM
• Underfloor heating to ground floor with independent zoned thermostat’s
• Radiators to first floor
• Black ladder style towel rails to bathroom
• Air source heat pump
• Outside tap
BATHROOM, EN-SUITES AND CLOAKROOMS
• Contemporary white sanitaryware
• Chrome mixer taps and shower fittings
• Heated black towel rails
• Tiled floor
• Tiled bath/shower walls (metro pattern)
• Television points to reception rooms and bedrooms
• LED down lighters to kitchen, living rooms and bathrooms
• Pendants to all other rooms
• External lights to front and rear
• Wired smoke alarms
• All oak doors fire rated (4 panel - solid/glazed upper with chrome ironmongery)
• Walls painted (white)
• Wood oak herringbone flooring to ground floor (kitchen / dining / living)
• Tiled pattern flooring to ground and first floor (hall / utility / bathroom)
• Carpet flooring to ground and first floor (stairs / landing / bedrooms)
• Sandstone paved patio and paths
• Block paved driveway / parking bay
• Soft and hard landscaping to garden with granite chippings to hard standing
• 1.8m close boarded fencing and gates to rear garden
Services: All mains services connected. BT Openreach cable
Local Authority: South Cambridgeshire District Council
Warranty: 10 year ICW warranty
Agents Note: As a new-build property the EPC has not yet been issued however this is predicted to be a "B" rating.
Unless specifically mentioned in these particulars, all fixtures and fittings are expressly excluded from the sale of the freehold interest.
Strictly by appointment through the vendor’s sole agents, Redmayne Arnold and Harris.