A superior Skanska designed unfurnished modern ground-floor 2-bedroom apartment in a unique residential development in this popular location in Trumpington, South Cambridge. Minimum tenancy 12 months, EPC rating B, Council tax band C, deposit £1730.
• High ceilings throughout this bright and modern Scandinavian-style apartment.
• Spacious entrance hall with ceiling-high storage cupboards, secure video-entry phone system and Timber-wood flooring into open plan kitchen/dining/living area.
• 2 double bedrooms with fitted carpets and views of the Addenbookes Road. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom.
• Stylish open-plan kitchen with high-spec fitted units, stainless steel sink and white engineered-stone worktops.
• Bathroom tiled, Villeroy & Boch sanitary-ware, heated towel rails, bath with chrome mixer/shower and glass screen, basin mirror with contactless lighting.
• Triple-glazed windows (and underfloor heating throughout with individual room controls.
• Balcony accessible via second bedroom and living areas
• Allocated car parking space and fob-secure bike shed.
• South Cambridge location within short walk of the Hospital/Biomedical campus, local amenities including GP, dentist, library, post office and a large supermarket. Picturesque walks to local pubs, restaurants and parks in Trumpington, Grantchester and the Shelfords. Easy access to the city with designated bike-paths and 5 minutes walk to Trumpington ‘park&ride’ with frequent bus service. 2 minutes drive to M11 motorway and 20 minutes to Stansted International Airport.
A must view high quality apartment in a perfect Cambridge location. The property will be managed by RAH.