Situated in the much sought-after village of Whittlesford with its pretty village green, The Lawn, and framed by countryside and the river, Westley View offers an exclusive development of just seven 3 and 4 Bedroom family homes. Nestled down a small private road adjoining open countryside, the properties benefit from a good degree of privacy, with Plots 5–7 also benefitting from glorious countryside views.
Each property has been carefully designed to expertly blend traditional style with today’s modern living, providing considered space with a high specification of finish throughout. The properties benefit from superb open-plan kitchen/dining/family rooms to the heart of the home with separate spacious living rooms and study to the larger plots. Bi-fold or French doors open out to generous landscaped gardens for outdoors-in living and enjoyment. Comfortably sitting in this tucked away position within the village, the properties are well placed for all the village has to offer.
Completions anticipated around December 2022. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from finishes within individual properties. Dimensions are taken from architects plans and may differ from as-built sizes.
Plots 1 - 4 are superb 3 Bedroom semi-detached traditional style properties nestled within this private development, currently under construction and offering flexible space designed for todays modern living. Arranged across two floors, the ground floor features open-plan kitchen/dining/living room space at its core, benefitting from two sets of French doors opening out to the garden to allow the outdoors-in. To the first floor there are three bedrooms including a principle bedroom with en-suite, plus a well-appointed family bathroom.
Kitchen: 2.65m (8.7ft) x 3.63m (11.9ft)
Living/Dining room: 6.76m (22.1ft) max x 5.0m (16.4ft) max
Bedroom 1: 3.93m (12.8ft) x 2.95m (9.6ft)
Bedroom 2: 3.27m (10.7ft) x 2.98m (9.7ft)
Bedroom 3: 2.61m (8.5ft) x 2.88m (9.4ft)
Please note that dimensions are taken from architects plans and may therefore differ from as-built sizes.
Whittlesford is a charming riverside village noted for its quality homes lying 7 miles south of Cambridge and 8 or so miles north of Saffron Walden. The village has become a focal point of South Cambridgeshire in recent years with its fast commuter rail service bringing London Liverpool Street within the hour. The village is served by a shop/post office and three public houses, the Tickell Arms, The Bees in the Wall and the Red Lion Hotel. The village has a genuinely thriving community for the young and old. There is a nursery and excellent primary school, active local Scout and Guide groups, gardening and music clubs and lots of village events. Communications are excellent with easy access to the A505 and Junction 10 of the M11 is within 2 miles.
CONSTRUCTION AND EXTERNAL FINISHES
• Timber framed for high insulation performance
• Cladded and contemporary elevations
• High performance double-glazed timber windows and doors
• Contemporary handle-less kitchen units
• Slimline stone worktops
• Granite under mounted sink
• Integrated electric fan assisted oven
• Induction hob
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated microwave
HEATING AND WATER SYSTEM
• Underfloor heating to ground floor with independently zoned thermostat’s
• Radiators to first floor
• Chrome ladder style towel rails to bath and shower rooms
• Air Source Heat Pumps
• Pressurised water system with pressurised cylinder
• Outside tap
BATHROOM, EN-SUITES AND CLOAKROOMS
• Contemporary white sanitaryware
• Grohe chrome mixer taps and shower fittings
• Heated chrome towel rails
• Tiled floor and walls to bath/ shower areas
• White painted internal contemporary style doors
• Oak doors (plot specific)
• Bi-fold doors (plot specific)
• Bespoke staircase
• Television points to reception rooms and bedrooms
• LED downlighters to kitchen, living rooms, bathrooms, Ensuites and WC’s
• LED downlighters to bedrooms (Plot specific)
• Wired smoke alarms
• Feature lighting to kitchen island (Plot specific)
• Reading lights to master bedroom (Plot specific)
• Tiled floor to bathrooms and en-suites
• Amtico flooring to ground floor areas
• Carpet to remaining rooms
• Permeable block paving to patios and paths
• Permeable block paving to driveways
• Soft landscaping to rear and front garden areas
• Closeboard fencing
• Cycle Storage
• 10-year warranty
Mains water, electricity and drainage are all connected.
The road will be privately owned by a management company, that all owners will be a shareholder of. There will be a management charge to each property associated to this.
It is estimated to be in the region of £600 per annum per property.
South Cambridgeshire District Council
Unless specifically mentioned in these particulars all fixtures and fittings are expressly excluded from the sale of the freehold interest