Introducing Novo Homes – an exciting development of just two brand-new stylish high-end properties in this ever-popular City location, brought to you by well-regarded Italian designers Belvisi.
With striking architectural detailing and a considered palette of high specification external finishes, these two exclusive 4 Bedroom properties are a triumph of modern design where careful choices join with Italian flare to create beautiful homes, both inside and out.
From the first approach the development exudes luxury through the apparent choices of striking architectural materials. The modern design continues throughout, with carefully crafted and bespoke design features and high specification finishes to every room. Space planning and natural light play important roles throughout the design process, resulting in comfortable open-plan living areas filled with light at the heart of these family City homes. Each property benefits from four double bedrooms and three luxurious bathrooms, accommodating flexible or growing family needs. Outdoor space has equally been considered and each property has a private landscaped garden to the rear and space to the front.
Situated in this ever-popular City residential location on the fringe of Romsey Town/Mill Road, this part of Perne Road is so conveniently placed for walking or cycling into Cambridge City Centre itself, and has easy access to Addenbrooke's Hospital and Biomedical Campus.
Buyers have the option to benefit from a bespoke full interior design service from Belvisi, offering a unique opportunity to create an entirely bespoke home, subject to build stage.
The properties are currently under construction with completions anticipated October 2023.
Plot 2 Novo Homes is a stunning brand-new 4 bedroom semi-detached home offering extremely spacious and versatile accommodation, finished to a meticulous and high specification throughout, to meet the demands of the most discerning of buyers. This architectural style property is built of contemporary high-quality bespoke made in Italy facing brick elevations under a modern anthracite roof tile. Interior finishes include a bespoke Belvisi kitchen featuring contemporary slab-style cabinetry and quartz worksurfaces, Miele integrated appliances, made in Italy large format porcelain tiled flooring, and contemporary well-appointed bathrooms featuring Duravit and Geberit sanitaryware with Tress fittings. Underfloor heating is installed throughout the ground floor for comfort, and modern Italian radiators feature to the first floor.
Kitchen/Dining Room - 9.18m x 3.75m (30'2 x 12'4ft)
Living Room - 6.02m x 3.61m (19'9ft x 11'10ft)
Bedroom 1 - 5.73m x 3.13m (18'9 x 10'3ft)
Bedroom 2 - 5.74m x 3.13m (18'10 x 10'3ft)
Bedroom 3 - 3.36m x 3.13m (11' x 10'3ft)
Bedroom 4 - 3.61m x 2.78m (11'10 x 9'1ft)
Total: 1875 sqft
Perne Road forms part of a convenient and popular residential area about 3 miles south east of Cambridge City centre and close to Romsey Town/Mill Road, with its good range of shops and other facilities. There is a large Sainsburys close by. Primary schooling is at either Queen Edith's, Morley, Ridgefield and Queen Emma with secondary schooling at Netherhall or St Bede's. Independent schools for all age groups and Hills Road and Long Road Sixth Form Colleges are all within easy reach. It is also well placed for Addenbrookes Hospital and Coleridge Road park as well as Cherry Hinton Hall, which has a children's playground.
• Modern handleless Italian kitchens
• 20mm Quartz worktop
• Blanco undermount sink in stainless steel
• Blanco stainless steel tap
• Fully integrated Miele appliances including induction hob, electric oven, combi microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hood
• LED wall unit lights
HEATING and WATER SYSTEM
• Concealed Valiant high efficiency pressurised gas fired condensing boiler
• Underfloor heating to ground floor
• Independent zoned thermostats
• Modern Italian radiators to first floor
• High capacity Mega Flow pressurised hot water cylinder
• Outside tap
BATHROOM and SHOWER ROOMS
• Contemporary white Duravit and Geberit sanitaryware
• Giulini chrome mixer taps and shower fittings
• Bath with mains pressure shower over and glass screen to family bathroom
• Vanity units
• Heated towel rails
• Large fitted mirrors
• Large format Gardenia porcelain tiles, made in Italy
• Contemporary spot lights
• External garden lights
• Mains wired smoke alarms
• Provision of ducting for Virgin Media
CONSTRUCTION and EXTERNAL FINISH
• Modern high quality facing brick
• Bricks are made in Italy
• Clay tiled roof
• High specification double-glazed Velfac powder coated aluminium windows and doors
• Powder coated Velfac sliding door
• Seamless low maintenance zinc pre-coloured rainwater goods
• Solar panels to roof
• Modern internal doors
• Emulsion painted wall finish
• Smooth plastered ceilings
• Sliding doors to the rear garden
• Built-in wardrobe in the master bedroom
• Large format porcelain made in Italy tiled flooring throughout the ground floor
• High quality carpets on the staircase and bedrooms
• Block paved driveway
• Paved walkways and terrace
• Landscaped front garden
• Warranty: 10 year Advantage warranty
• Tenure: Freehold
SERVICES - Mains water, electric and drainage are connected.
LOCAL AUTHORITY - Cambridge City Council.
VIEWINGS - Viewings are strictly by appointment with the sole selling agent Redmayne Arnold & Harris.